Hi Grimmers! So this is the end. There are so many things to say right now. I'm sad because in the last year I've said goobye to so many tv series I love (here on STV I used to watch and review The Mentalist and Castle) and now Grimm. I don't want to be nostalgic, so I'll go straight to the point of the episode.
The End works perfectly as an EPIC series finale. Everyone is in danger, everyone doesn't know what's going to happen to them, so expect at least a lot of crying and tears (of pain and joy). The series finale also provides you a rollercoaster of emotions. Towards the middle of the episode I couldn't breath because the action was so intense and at some point tragic. Chapeau to David Giuntoli: he surely has the best and strong scenes, but it's logic, he's the main character. He painted a perfect Nick Burkhardt, a man, a hero, a father and a lover.
With the series finale we get to know what a Grimm means to the world and what's inside his name - like Shakespeare used to say, "what's in a name that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet".
A quick plot: Nick faces off against his greatest foe yet as it seems no weapon can defeat him. At the Spice Shop, Monroe, Rosalee and Eve search for answers and stumble upon a rare potion that may help the fight. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard and Adalind try to keep Diana and baby Kelly safe as the threat has its eyes set on the children.
Some teasers from the episode:
- If you're wondering if Hu and Hank were really dead, well, you'll have your answers.
- Maybe Rosalee has one final solution.
- It's all about family and blood.
- Trubel can't forgive Sean.
- There are at least two deaths, but...
- Yes, there is a time jump but I can't tell you how and when.
- When you get out, always bring an axe with you.
- Will we ever find out the truth about the stick? Maybe yes or maybe not.
- Someone's last words are: "Save Kelly and Diana".
- At some point you'll scream: this can't happen.
- Nick sees someone from his past that will give him some advices.
- The end will put a smile (I mean a big smile) on your face.
Some quotes from the episode:
"It's not working."
"What if this thing is unstoppable?" "You mean unkillable."
"Dude, we are taking you down."
"I like that part of a spell."
"Where did this come from?"
Take a deep breath during the episode. You can ask me anything on my Twitter account or here on STV. Grimm series finale airs this Friday on NBC.