Well that didn't take long!
Just wanted to let you know that last month we broke our pageview record for the site (our previous record month was Feb 2013). We had 7.21 Million pageviews for March which is the first time we've ever gone over 7 Million! It breaks the previous record of 6.35 Million set back in Feb 2013.
Last year we also had our best ever year with over 61 Million Page Views.
Other notable statistics for March include:
- Over 1.3 Million Pageviews were from Mobile devices.
- Over 1.1 Million Videos were watched.
- Over 17,000 comments were made
- Over 45,000 comments were "liked"
- Over 2,500 different people left comments on the site
- Over 2.7 Million Images were viewed in our Gallery
- Our Episode and Ratings Database was viewed over 59,000 times
- Over 3,000 people visited our Fan Showcase site
On social media we have the following totals.
- Nearly 2,000 people have added us to Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+spoilertv/posts)
- Over 4,300 people follow our Tumblr Page (http://spoilertv.tumblr.com/)
- Over 13,400 follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SpoilerTV)
- Over 35,000 people follow our main twitter account (https://twitter.com/spoilertv)
And most surprising of all, we were visited by nearly every country in the world!
A massive thanks to all our helpers, contributors, writers, reviewers, uploaders, spies, scoop submitters, and general good people who volunteer their time on the site..
Also a massive thanks to our readers, commentators, viewers, lurkers, tweeters, Facebook Likers, G+1'ers, Tumblr's etc all of whom make running this site so much fun and so rewarding.
Let's hope this is not the last time we break so many records!
So to everyone involved, time to give yourselves a pat on the back!
If you're seeing this it means you're having trouble loading the site.
This is normally caused by an Extension/Addon installed in your Browser such as Adblock, Adblock Plus, Ghostery, Admuncher, AVAST! etc. You should try whitelisting www.spoilertv.com domains to ensure that all content is properly loaded.
See the Troubleshooting Guide Here
Click here to Read our Comment Policy