Just wanted to let you know that last month we broke our pageview record for the site(our previous record month was October 2012). We had 6.35 Million pageviews for February which is even more surprising considering it was just a 28 day month! It breaks the previous record of 6.27 Million set back in October 2012.
Last year we also had our best ever year with over 61 Million Page Views.
Other notable statistics for February include:
- Over 1 Million Pageviews were from Mobile devices.
- Over 1.2 Million Videos were watched.
- Over 18,000 comments were made
- Over 44,000 comments were "liked"
- Over 2,000 different people left comments on the site
- Over 1.7 Million Images were viewed in our Gallery
- Our Episode and Ratings Database was accessed by over 13,000 people
- Over 4,000 people visited our Fan Showcase site
On social media we have the following totals.
- Nearly 2,000 people have added us to Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+spoilertv/posts)
- Over 4,000 people follow our Tumblr Page (http://spoilertv.tumblr.com/)
- Over 12,000 follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SpoilerTV)
- Over 34,000 people follow our main twitter account (https://twitter.com/spoilertv)
And most surprising of all, we were visited by nearly every country in the world!
A massive thanks to all our helpers, contributors, writers, reviewers, uploaders, spies, scoop submitters, and general good people who volunteer their time on the site..
Also a massive thanks to our readers, commentators, viewers, lurkers, tweeters, Facebook Likers, G+1'ers, Tumblr's etc all of whom make running this site so much fun and so rewarding.
Let's hope this is not the last time we break so many records!
So to everyone involved, time to give yourselves a pat on the back!
Click here to Read our Comment Policy
Here at SpoilerTV we allow you to personalize your experience by allowing you to customize various items on the site.
Background Colour Picker
Thumbnail Type (Changes update on closing config box)
Rounded Edges Sharp Edges Circle Square None Grid (Beta) Dark (Beta)
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button. (For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.). We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here.