Posted by Robin Smyth at Monday, February 03, 2014 5 CommentsJustified
2. “Murdering for money leaves a bad taste in a Christian’s mouth.”
3. Alan Tudyk is in this week’s episode.
4. Art gets in on some action.
5. Mara Paxton’s got a new reason not to like one Mr. Crowder.
6. Dewey Crowe doesn’t want anything to do with Florida any longer.
7. Boyd looks at taking on a new venture.
8. Boyd makes a new friend.
9. Theo Tonin makes his reappearance.
10. Raylan has trouble leaving well enough alone.
Don't forget to watch "Shot All to Hell" this Tuesday 10/9c pon
So what do you think, will Boyd's new friend spell trouble for Harlan? Does Theo Tonin spill the beans on what happened with Raylan at the end of last season? And most importantly, will Rachel and Tim finally get the screen time they deserve?
Click to Read our Comment Policy
Banner / Colour Picker
You can use any banner you like to personalise your SpoilerTV.
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button.
(For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.)
We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here or in our Banner Forum post and here in the competition post.
Background Colour Picker