Posted by Robin Smyth at Monday, February 03, 2014 5 Comments
2. “Murdering for money leaves a bad taste in a Christian’s mouth.”
3. Alan Tudyk is in this week’s episode.
4. Art gets in on some action.
5. Mara Paxton’s got a new reason not to like one Mr. Crowder.
6. Dewey Crowe doesn’t want anything to do with Florida any longer.
7. Boyd looks at taking on a new venture.
8. Boyd makes a new friend.
9. Theo Tonin makes his reappearance.
10. Raylan has trouble leaving well enough alone.
Don't forget to watch "Shot All to Hell" this Tuesday 10/9c pon
So what do you think, will Boyd's new friend spell trouble for Harlan? Does Theo Tonin spill the beans on what happened with Raylan at the end of last season? And most importantly, will Rachel and Tim finally get the screen time they deserve?
Follow SpoilerTV on Social Media
Print FriendlyFull Screen