Posted by Dahne1 at Wednesday, January 01, 2014 61 CommentsDH Reviews Teen Wolf
Happy 2014 everyone. In the spirit of new beginnings, Teen Wolf starts season 3B next Monday, not as a continuation of the first 12 episodes thus far but more like a new season altogether. New villains, new challenges. Lose your mind, indeed. As such, here is my wish list for the "new" season based on the 2, yes 2, rewatches of season 3A I've done this holiday break. While spoilers have shown that some of these will not come true, it would make for a great 3B. Feel free to add your own wishes in the comments below.
10. No momentum killing, angst for angst's sake, story crushing love triangles
9. Kill off Gerard and Duke / Stop killing off all the females
Teen Wolf has a bad reputation for killing off all the female villains while keeping the male ones. It's now incredibly off balance and frankly annoying since many time the females are more entertaining than their male counterparts. Of our main male villains, Peter, Gerard, and Deucalion are still alive, Ennis and Matt are dead, and Jackson and the Alpha Twins are alive and reformed. Of our main female villains, Kate, Mama Argent, Blake, and Kali are all dead. Period. Yes, Hallucination Kate will be haunting Allison in 3B but she's still dead and will probably be dispatched fairly quickly. This causes 2 problems for me:
1. They kill off too many females period, especially the wrong ones. Mystery Motorcycle Chick could have been a fascinating new character with lots of depth, but she's killed in the premiere and we're left with Cora, a poor substitute of whine and angst. Why show? Why?
8. Allison works best in junior hunter mode
7. Keep making the parents awesome and a vital part of the story
6. Peter can stay
5. No more lessons
4. Villain overload actually hurts the story
3. Either kill the "Scott as true alpha" story or give Derek a spin-off
2. Screaming and sexual predator are not character arcs
1. Keep up the awesome work
One last wish list item - That Teen Wolf gets its own SpoilerTV Twitter button. Please, pretty please!
So what is on your Teen Wolf wish list? Anything I missed? Do you disagree with something? Sound off in the comments. Lively discussion makes the wait for Monday less painful.
Screencaps most likely by Screencapped.net
Click here to Read our Comment Policy
Your comments will NOT be posted unless you Verify Your Disqus Account.
Otherwise, it will be held in the moderation queue.
Here at SpoilerTV we allow you to personalize your experience by allowing you to customize various items on the site.
Background Colour Picker
Rounded Edges Sharp Edges Circle Square None
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button. (For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.)
We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here or in our Banner Forum post and here in the competition post.