Nomination Round is over. Voting will begin soon.
It's time again for the SpoilerTV Awards. Time to find out what are you favorite shows and actors from the previous year. All nominees and winners will be picked by you, the fans.
The first stage is the Nomination Round, which will last for three days. Here are the categories up for nomination:
- Favorite Network Comedy
- Favorite Network Drama
- Favorite Cable Comedy
- Favorite Cable Drama
- Favorite Crime Drama
- Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show
- Favorite New Comedy
- Favorite New Network Drama
- Favorite New Cable Drama
- Favorite TV Comedy Actor
- Favorite TV Comedy Actress
- Favorite TV Drama Actor
- Favorite TV Drama Actress
Rules and Other Info:
- Nomination Round is open for three days, until Saturday, 4th January.
- You can nominate upto 5 shows/actors in each category. You may only nominate 1-2 shows/actors if you don't watch that many shows. You will have to go through the whole form though, and click submit on the last page, even if you have nominated in a few categories.
- For new shows, shows that started airing before February 14th, 2013 (day that the SpoilerTV Awards 2013 began) should not be nominated in the "Favorite New Show" category. They can be in the other respective categories. Similarly, shows that finished airing before February 14th, 2013 (as in cancelled or ended) should not be nominated as well, and neither should the actors and actress from those shows be nominated.
- Nominate your favorites only once please.
- Top 5 from each category will make it to the voting round. This maybe increased if the numbers are really close.
Nominate your favorites below:
Anyone attempting to nominate multiple times will have all their entries removed. Just fill the form out once.
Feel free to share your nominees in the comments, if you want to. Also, don't forget to share this on social media. And if you have any questions, please ask them in the comments.