The Walking Dead continues its 4th season this week with “Indifference”. In this week episode, Daryl and its group try to find a way back to prison after losing their car to the zombies attack last week and Rick deals with the aftermath of Carol’s shocker revelation : she killed Karen and David because they had the flu.
So, what can you expect from this episode ?
• Expect to be scared : Daryl, Michonne and their friends are lost in the country, with no car, no supplies but guns and knives. Of course, they are badass killers so many walkers are going down but, some of them are quite scary and still dangerous. There is real danger for everyone out there. I jumped my seat twice at least watching it.
Also, Rick and Carol decide to take a trip to the city so they could grab food (they lost some in the block D) and some medicines (so Carol doesn’t have to kill everybody who is sick). Sure, they won’t be alone and peaceful much longer in this small town. Walkers are everywhere !
• Expect to laugh a little : I’m not saying much but watch out for the stairs !
• Expect to cry a little : One the scene is really peaceful and moving. It really shows the bond between those two characters and it’s quite touching. Specially when you think about that someone’s past and what happened to her. There is still hope in the apocalyptic world.
• Expect to be annoyed : One character turns out to have a Shan-y attitude. Remember Shane and how annoying he was in season 2, well, I think one of them is developing the same thing. He is reckless, stubborn, obsessed and angry all the time…. I’m not liking this, It feels like they done it before so we get it. Luckily, one of the characters makes a great speech to him, I’m sure it will help him change… Or he just gonna have to die like Shane did.
• Expect to be sad : One character dies and is eaten by walkers. It’s always disgusting and sad. Bye bye you
• Expect to be shocked : One character doesn’t make it back to the prison. It’s sad and heart breaking. I did not see it coming, it was a real shocker. and clearly I’m still not happy about it (I'm sure you won't when you watch it too) but I will discuss that on my full review !
So, in a word, don’t misss the crazy episode of The Walking Dead. The season proves to be one of the best of the show. I had my concerns since it was a new showrunner but he found his peace and it clearly shows he knows he is doing and where he wants to go. And I’m following him where it takes me.
The characters keep on evolving, they are still surprising after 4 years and new survivors come to give new dynamics to the group. It’s really entertaining.
This episode of The Walking Dead will air in the UK on Friday 8th November on FOX, don’t miss it ! And don't miss my full review after the episode airs !