Posted by Dahne1 at Monday, April 01, 2013 19 CommentsSupernatural
Oh what to say about this episode. It was filler and not particularly interesting filler at that. The best part was that after the first half of the episode, Krissy was palpable. She was much better than in Adventures in Babysitting even if the ending is completely implausible. DFS would be harder to ditch than hellhounds. Beneath you will also find nominations for our quotes contest over the summer hellatus. You can vote for up to two quotes from each of the episodes.
11. Sam: "So what was that all about G-Man?"
10. Dean: "Yeah I never trust a guy who wears a sweater."
9. Dean: "Okay so how does this work? Uh what after…after soccer practice and…and…and the bake sale they uh chop vampire's heads off?" Victor: "Well yeah. I think a balanced approach is best, don't you?"
8. Dean: "Just not what I expected." Krissy: "And what was that?" Dean: "A little more Lord of the Flies, less Huxtables."
7. Krissy: "You're all right for an old guy." Dean: "I'm really not that old." Krissy: "You keep telling yourself that."
6. Sam: "What happened?" Dean: "Teenager - that's what."
5. Dean: "Listen there's uh something I want to tell you about Krissy." Aiden: "Oh I know; I know. You'll kill me if I ever hurt her - blah, blah, blah." Dean: "No, no. No. She'll kill you."
4. Dean: "What - sneaking out in the middle of the night to go hunt monsters with the Apple Dumpling Gang? Is that what kids are doing for kicks these days?"
3. Aiden: "Hey how about we start a new tradition and before each job we give each other good luck kisses." Josephine: "How about I punch you in the throat instead."
2. Victor: "Oh come on guys. I know your friends. I mean Martin was insane and somebody obviously dropped Garth on his head when he was a baby."
1. Sam: "Alright so these kids are…" Dean: "Dangerous and off their meds. Yeah no kidding."
9. Victor: "Kids arrive home victorious only to find you…dead in their living room. It seems that nest of vampires they were hunting was seeking revenge and killed you. Thus inspiring them to hunt even more. I'm sorry Sam. I can't have anyone poisoning my kids' minds." Sam: "Other than yourself that is."
8. Victor: "It's complicated." Dean: "No actually it's not. See Blue Van here's been turning fresh vamps and setting them up for you kids as easy kills." Josephine: "But why?" Krissy: "Because they didn't kill our families, did they?" Victor: "No."
7. Sam: "Something's up. Victor says he has a surveillance photo of the vampire that killed Krissy's father but Dean…I'm not so sure." Dean: "Why's that?" Sam: "There's no time stamp on it." Dean: "Okay so you think he's lying?" Sam: "Well that or he's just wrong. It's hard to say."
6. Krissy: "I want the bloodsucker who killed my dad to pay." Dean: "And we're going to find out who that is but let's not be so bloodthirsty that just anyone will do." Josephine: "But Victor says it's her." Dean: "And I say it ain't. So we're going to pack her to go and we're going to ask Victor ourselves, okay?"
5. Victor: "They know the risks." Sam: "Yeah but why take them?" Victor: "Because the next generation of hunters has to be better." Sam: "Better than what?" Victor: "Better than us."
4. Dean: "They said they were hunting a nest right?" Sam: "Yeah." Dean: "Well let's hunt it for them. Well that way until we figure out what to do with Victor they stay safe."
3. Victor: "You needed motivation. I scouted each and every one of you and I knew it was the only way to get you to hunt." Aiden: "So you killed our families?" Victor: "I know that their deaths are tragic but think of all the future lives that will now be saved because you are now together."
2. Dean: "Vampires don't beg for their lives. They attack! Look last time I'm going to ask you nicely. Take the damn guns off me or somebody's going to get hurt."
1. Victor: "When I found them they were lost, confused, angry. I gave them family and purpose and you want to take all that away. Why?" Sam: "So they don't get killed."
6. Victor: "It's always like that with kids. You got any?" Sam: "Me? Uh no." Victor: "You want any?" Sam:
"Uh I don't know." Victor: "Trust me, the answer is yes."
5. Dean: "Listen, if you want to take a knee on this one, if you're not feeling up to it…" Sam: "What?" Dean: "You know, the trials, what Cas said - that you've got what he can't cure." Sam: "Which means what exactly?" Dean: "Well I don't know. You tell me. Are you okay?" Sam: "I'm fine. What? Are you okay?"
4. Dean: "Me?" Sam: "Yeah uh Cas dinged you up pretty good." Dean: "And?" Sam: "And I just wanted to make sure you're okay." Dean: "What? Like my feelings." Sam: "If that's what you want to talk about sure."
3. Victor: "We are at war, a war that we are losing. That Leviathan fiasco was a wakeup call. We have to do what we can to survive but I wouldn't expect you to understand. You're not a father. You don't know what it's like to hear the cries of your children dying. But now I have a second chance to make it all right. To create the next generation of hunters, stronger, faster, smarter."
2. Josephine: "Three months ago this blood banger snuck into a house and killed 3 people in their sleep." Vamp: "What? No, I didn't do that." Josephine: "One was a woman…never hurt anyone. The other two…a brother and a sister." Vamp: "I don't know what you're talking about." Josephine: "I came home from a friend's house and I found them. They were my family."
1. Krissy: "If we want revenge for our families' deaths, he gives it to us." Dean: "We don't kill people. You don't kill people."
The "Yes the Writer is Canadian" Award: Aiden: "Then how come I couldn't find him in your celly?"
Krissy: "Does it look like my bacon needs saving? Wait. How'd you find me? I paid cash everywhere."
Krissy: "Dead. Well let's do this again like…never. Now go. We've got this."
Krissy: "Look I don't need you to save me Dean. I'm not a little kid anymore."
The "This Anvil is Brought to You by the Letter H" Award -
Dean: "Hunting isn't all about killing and revenge. I thought we had this chat last time."
Dean: "She hasn't fed yet. We can reverse this if we find her maker and get his blood." Aiden: "And why should we care about her?" Dean: "Like I said, hunting isn't always about killing."
Dean: "We don't kill people. You don't kill people."
The "Oh No You Didn't" Award - Victor: "And I know you two loved that Bobby guy but he was a barely functional alcoholic."
The "Dumb Dean Strikes Again" Award - Vamp: "No shut them off. They're too bright." Dean: "Not until you tell me what the hell is going on here."
The "Do You Want Her to Kill Him, Sam?" Award - Sam: "Krissy this ends bad no matter what we do."
The "It Ain't Happening No Matter How Often You Push It on Me" Award - Krissy: "Garth?" Dean: "Yeah he's a little strange at first but you'll come to love him."
The "Shut Up Sam" Award - Sam: "Maybe they won't be the only ones."
Screencaps by Home of the Nutty and Supernatural Fans Online
Click to Read our Comment Policy
Banner / Colour Picker
You can use any banner you like to personalise your SpoilerTV.
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button.
(For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.)
We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here or in our Banner Forum post and here in the competition post.
Background Colour Picker