This is most definitely the Year of Juliet over on Psych. In every episode so far, she has held her own against bad guys and protected those around her, and this episode is no different.
Following in the footsteps of the first two episodes, "Lassie Jerky" is another fun and exciting episode of Psych. And to get you pumped up about it, here are a Baker's Dozen Non-Spoilery Teases:
- Someone is excited to visit the cave restaurant "Sassy Quatch," only to find out it doesn't exist.
- Shawn tries to make a documentary ABOUT the making of a Bigfoot documentary. (SPOILER: you'll find out at the end of the episode whether it happens or not)
- Someone expresses their opinion that everyone should be "lovers in the nighttime." And makes a move on most everyone.
- At one point a..."misplaced" tracking device causes some confusion as to the position of Bigfoot.
- Gus runs pretty swiftly when there's potential trouble, but he ends up in a hole lot more trouble. (SPOILER: the misspelling is purposeful)
- Lassie gets himself into some trouble, which results in a brief swim.
- Juliet once again shows her kick-ass abilities, the least of which involves kicking a tree into the river.
- There's a lovely sing-along, complete with harmonies, until someone shuts it down.
- Lassie has a brilliant confessional to the camera.
- This episode is missing something that every other Psych episode has. (SPOILER: it has to do with the found footage format of the episode)
- The discussion about a delicious-smelling piece of meat is revealing about a couple characters, and a little disgusting.
- There's a major fight in the woods, and a few characters get injured for the second time in the episode.
- Apparently someone knows how to use a crossbow.
This may be my last set of Non-Spoilery Teases for you for a while, so enjoy!