Hey Psych-os! I recently got a chance to check out the Psych season 7 premiere, and let me tell you, I'm so glad it's coming back.
There will be more info closer to the air date, but for those of you anxiously awaiting news on the episode, I've got a little treat for you. Here are a baker's dozen teases for you to browse and hypothesize about.
(WARNING: I call them "non-spoilery," but if you really don't like any sort of spoilers, don't read ahead. Just in case. I don't want to feel your wrath after the fact. And yes, I understand that putting a "warning" in parenthesis feels a little counterproductive- hence the capitals.)
And as promised, here are your "Baker's Dozen Non-Spoilery Teases," hot out of the oven:
- The episode starts mere seconds after the season 6 finale.
- Cars named after berries don't have great luck (SPOILER: more cars may qualify than you think)
- Shawn has new, cooler flashes on clues, including slow-mo and zooming. Hard to tell whether it's the new norm, or just for this episode where he is particularly determined.
- Woody's idea of "helping" is definitely NOT one that others appreciate. Needless to say, he often assumes the worst has happened, and plans accordingly.
- Shawn doesn't seem to know what a Mexican Stand-off is.
- Juliet wins the Best Girlfriend award.
- There's a plate of nachos that are almost worth dying for.
- Gus does not know where officials keep their IDs. (Hint: it's NOT the pants pocket)
- In their own way, everyone tries to help Shawn/keep him from dying. That's right, even Lassie.
- Shawn tricks Gus into helping him, more than once, by promising food. (What else is new?)
- One beard CAN become two disguises if you know how to work it.
- While Henry fights to stay alive at the hospital, he's helped (?) by someone who considers him/herself very close to him.
- Shawn breaks a lot of things.
I hope this helps stave off the desperation until Psych airs February 27th on USA!