Update: 17rd January 2013
- [NEW] The Daily Ratings Tables and other tables can now be sorted on any columns
- [FIX] Previous and Next buttons now available on all Daily Ratings Tables
- [CHANGE] Notifications Dropdown have now been added to other screens
- [FIX] New users should all now be able to register an account
- [CHANGE] The Search Box is automatically the focus when you access the site.
- [FIX] You can now select A&E Shows in the favourites section. They are located at the bottom in “Other”
- [FIX] You can now select Cougar Town in the favourites section. They are located at the bottom in “Other”
Update: 3rd Jan 2013 We've added some more new features to the Episode and Ratings Database.
- [FIX] The bug with the All/Current Broadcast Ratings Table has been fixed
- [NEW] We now have an RSS Feed for all the Notifications/Updates to the System
- [NEW] Cable Chart Averages Table added to the Ratings Page
- [NEW] You can now bookmark any of charts/tables directly
- [NEW] Ratings changes have been added to the Notifications
- [CHANGE] The Upcoming Episodes Page on the main screen now lets you see more Episodes
Update: 29th Dec Whilst you have all been enjoying your turkey, our hard working developer, Tharshan, has been busying adding new charts to the Ratings Database for us all to enjoy!
We now have 11 new charts/tables available for you all on the ratings page.
Also, on the Show Specific pages we now have a seasonal average table that shows you the average 18-49 Demo and Total Viewers average for each season.
We hope you enjoy these changes and look out for more new features in the upcoming weeks/months.
Update: 14th Dec We've just rolled out a small release with the following changes.
- [FIX] Fixed bug with the Previous and Next buttons on the Daily Ratings Table
- [FIX] Daily Ratings Tables no longer show cancelled shows
- [FIX] Bug with the Compare Seasons Total Viewers Chart showing the 18-49 Data has been fixed
- [CHANGE] The User Interface has been update to improve the use of the Comparison Charts
Update: 13th Dec We've just rolled out a small release with the following changes.
- [NEW] New Chart on the Ratings Page that lets you compare one or more season of the same show [See Help for details]
- [NEW] The Daily Ratings Table now has a “Previous” and “Next” button to move more quickly between dates
- [CHANGE] Daily Ratings Table has had some improvement made to tidy the output
- [FIX] Various minor fixes
We've got some exciting news today in that we've just updated our Episode Database with a host of very cool new features.
A massive thanks once again to our very talented developer Tharshan, who has dedicated a lot of his free time to getting all these features built for us.
Secondly a big thanks to all out volunteers who have been entering in vast amounts of historical ratings data into the system. We're still doing this but we have a LOT of data now in the system.
Ok, onto the cool stuff.
The Episode Database now has large number of charts, tables and graphs that will help you view the ratings data. Here are some of the highlights.
- [NEW] Ratings Charts have been added to the Show Pages
- [NEW] Ratings Charts have been added to the Network Pages
- [NEW] Added new Ratings page which will be expanded in the future to show more charts/reports
- [NEW] Added Daily Ratings Popup to the new Ratings Page
- [NEW] Added new Show Comparison Chart Wizard that allow you to compare 2 shows of your choice
- [NEW] Added more historical ratings information to more shows.
You can read the full release notes here.
The Help Documentation has also been updated with new screenshots and details on how to use the charts/tables and graphs. You can read the full Help Documentation here.
We've also added a number of other new features based on feedback.
- [NEW] Notifications Page has been added
- [NEW] Added new Feedback and Bug Reporting System
Again you can read about these in the Help Documentation here.
We hope you enjoy these new features, and we would love for you tell us what you think of them in the comments below.
And please use the new Feedback system on the Episode Database to report any bugs or suggestions and to vote for existing feature requests.
We have a lot of cool new stuff coming in the future.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the Episode Database and start having a play with all the various charts and reports etc.