- Ben Edlund is directing the "emotional" 20th episode this season.
- Jensen says he'd love to direct another episode... "As long as he's not in it," pointing to Jared.
- The actors don't know what they can say about shocking show twists. There's a few coming!
- One thing that Ben would like to try is a live episode.
- Kripke says there are a few curveballs coming for the brothers the rest of the season.
- Jensen doesn't think there are lines that can't be crossed anymore. Not since the skiboots/Japanese gameshow.
- Kripke wrote the season finale. Turned it Friday. Start shooting next week.
- The war in heaven will play out at the end of the season.
- You will meet Castiel's angel Rachel, Sera says.
- season finale to be directed by Singer
- Jared does miss soulless Sam, but did have fun playing with the nature of the soul. "I do miss the little guy..."
- Kripke: "Currently there are no plans to return the amulet."
- Misha Collins regrets going with gravely Castiel voice. "I may be running into medical problems!"; He hopes someday Cas will have a tank of helium with him so he can talk normally.
- Ben's talking the #fightthefairies trend and how there was a legit outcry from the gay community.
- Finale: originally Eric wanted it to be like a MOVIE! but there's so many mythology ends to tie it's very episodic
- Finale: Each episode has its own story, both are self-contained.
- Kripke says "it will be awesome in reruns but for the two-hour people will be like 'What?'"
- Female characters with a positive force coming up: Jared says just Castiel.
- Upcoming Edlund directed episode of #Supernatural is from Castiel's point of view. "We hear a couple of moments from his childhood."
- Missouri could come back next season if they have one
- Kripke reveals Bobby only exists on #Supernatural because Loretta Devine wasn't available to return as Missouri for #Supernatural S1 finale
- Kripke has a specific coda in mind for when the show ends, he didn't use when they got Season 6 renewal.
Taken from thefutoncritic, EricIGN, LauinLA & more
Supernatural - Spoilers from PaleyFest
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Click to Read our Comment Policy
You can use any banner you like to personalise your SpoilerTV.
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button.
(For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.)
We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here or in our Banner Forum post.
Background Colour Picker