Update: 25th October Congratulations to Ryan Tyner for winning this competition. Thanks to everyone who took part.
HISTORY adds a boost of adrenaline to your Sunday nights with its brand new series, IRT: Deadliest Roads at 9/8c. Set in the highest and most dangerous mountain ranges in the world, the Himalayas, three seasoned truckers will be forced to drive through the deadliest and most unpredictable routes that the road has to offer. Follow drivers Lisa Kelly, Rick Yemm and Alex Debogorski as they deliver goods to small villages along untouched highways. Visit the official IRT: Deadliest Roads website http://www.history.com/irt-deadliest-roads for photos, videos and episode guides and become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iceroadtruckers
ENTER TO WIN an IRT: Deadliest Roads Prize Pack!
Prize Pack includes:
- IRT Season 3 DVD Set
- 2 IRT Bumper Stickers
Here's what you have to do to win:
1) Follow @spoilertv and @History Channel on Twitter.
2) At some point before 10AM GMT on Monday, October 25th, tweet:
I am following @SpoilerTV and @HistoryChannel to win a History Channel Prize Pack! Details Here: http://bit.ly/9W0j22
- Open to U.S. residents only
- You must have a Twitter account in order to follow someone.
- You must be following SpoilerTV and History Channel in order to be eligible to win.
- Prize courtesy of HISTORY. Prize pack value: $50
Posted by DarkUFO at Monday, October 25, 2010 0 Comments
Follow SpoilerTV on Social Media
Print FriendlyFull Screen