Hi Grimmers! I've been very busy this week, so sorry for the long wait. The preview is finnaly here. Two episodes to go before we're saying goodbye to Grimm & the Scoobies. Where The Wild Things Were is an important episode and of course it's an Eve-centric (I don't know why this show didn't renamed itself as The Eve's Show). There are still Nick/Adalind scenes, which I'm sure they're endgame of course. Nick would do anything for her, so watch out: he's going through the mirror not much to save Eve but to protect the woman he loves - Adalind. Also no Wesen of the Week, yahee!
A quick plot: Eve goes on a mission to take on the mysterious force she saw in the mirror and finds herself in unfamiliar territory. When the gang discovers what she has done, Nick finds a way to join her. Meanwhile, an uneasy alliance is established when Capt. Renard is brought in to help and discovers this all may be connected to the person he cares for the most, Diana.
Some teasers from the episode:
- You'll hear important revelations about Diana.
- Have Eve found Narnia?
- Adalind is so sweet with her baby Diana.
- Nick is so protective over Adalind. Awww.
- Everyone is speaking German.
- How many times do you hear the name 'tunnel'? Just count them.
- Have I mentioned how much I love Wu's sarcasm about Renard? Well, here I said it.
- Nick teaching to other people makes him hot (can I say hot?).
- Will we ever know the truth behind the stick?
- I need a Wu/Hank spin-off.
- Nick and Eve have a final conversation that both have been waiting for a long time.
- There's a twist about Diana you didn't see coming. Me neither.
Some quotes from the episode:
"Nick, there's something I need to tell you."
"They can't find Eve."
"Eve did this without telling anyone."
"I'm not trying to prove anything."
"I should have come with him." "Well the invitation wasn't really extented."
"Wow." "Me too."
"I'm not Juliette. She's gone."
I apologize again for the late preview. Ask me anything, I'll be happy to answer.