Eleanor to the Mexican taking about the hybrid car and it's impact on the environment. Eleanor: "It's good for the polar bears." Mexican "I don't give a shit about the polar bears." (Andy Page)
Beth: "I'm Australian, not blind." (Tonya Papanikolas)
1. Ethan: "The woman had a body in a box delivered to her doorstep." Noma: "Don't worry about me." Ethan: "Yeah I'm sure that's what the woman in the box said." (Dahne)
2. Claire: "Why don't you just write her a letter, Alex? You know, like your dad did for you." Alex: "That was different." Claire: "How?" (Dahne)
1. Sam: "When her tests come back, I will personally write her a prescription for margaritas." (Dahne)
2. Molly: "You know what? I think we always end up where we're supposed to." (Dahne)
The Last Ship:
1. Lt. Foster: “I can knock the nipples off a chicken from a thousand yards." (Tonya Papanikloas)
2. Miller: "I don't mean to sound dim, sir, but how's a roll of aluminum foil supposed to look like a 500 foot destroyer?" (Dahne)
3. Tom: "Constantine Ruskov's a military genius. He literally wrote the book on modern naval warfare." Slattery: "Maybe you can ask him to sign your copy." (Dahne)
1. Laurie: "I heard you met my husband today" Meg: "The hot cop? And you're here?!".
~I love that this show punctuates its oppressive tone with humour. This exchange stood out from the episode in making it more human and believable. And I have to agree with Meg! (Genevieve Taylor)
2. Meg: "You know, you guys are running a pretty sh** cult if you can't even join." (Dahne)
3. Mayor: "You are aware that people like dogs." Tom: "I like dogs." Mayor: "Then stop f** shooting them because that's something crazy people do." (Dahne)
Murder in the First:
Warren Daniels (lawyer): "From what I've seen, you don't take care of anyone but yourself." Erich Blunt: "I know that, too. It's not one of my better qualities." Daniels: "Do you have better qualities?" (Tonya Papanikolas)
The Night Shift:
1. Kenny: "I guess I just thought we were better friends than that. That's all." Drew: "You're right. That sounded a little gay." (Dahne)
2. Kenny: "Hey Paul, little hint. Her eyes…they're up here." (Dahne)
Rizzoli & Isles:
1. Jane: "Okay if this is what surviving the apocalypse looks like, I'd rather be a zombie." (Dahne)
2. Korsak: "We have a mystery." Jane: "If only we had the Mystery Machine." Maura: "Really? Still with the Scooby-Doo?" Jane: "Zoiks." (Dahne)
1. Peter: "We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president." (Dahne)
2. Stiles: "Hey I don't need to say this wasn't your fault, right?" Scott: "I don't know." Stiles: "Scott, if you had used any wolf power that kid wouldn't be limping. He'd be crawling…back to the other half of his body." Scott: "If I hadn't been so worried about being captain, he wouldn't be hurt either." Stiles: "It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while - team captain, alpha werewolf. You're still only human." (Dahne)
1. Sookie: "I taste like sunshine and flowers and I'm right f*ing here!" (Genevieve Taylor)
2. Rev. Daniels: Death is a dark and blindin’ mother fucker, whether you see it comin’ or you don’t, but a life spent in anticipation of it coming; that’s not a life worth livin. (Sharon Seymour)
Welcome to Sweden:
1. Viveka: "Find yourself? Are you lost?" (Dahne)
2. Amy: "If I listened every time someone told me I couldn't do something, then I wouldn't be where I am today." Bruce: "That is true. You are really, really talented at not listening to people." (Dahne)
Click here to Read our Comment Policy
Your comments will NOT be posted unless you Verify Your Disqus Account.
Otherwise, it will be held in the moderation queue.
Here at SpoilerTV we allow you to personalize your experience by allowing you to customize various items on the site.
Background Colour Picker
Rounded Edges Sharp Edges Circle Square None
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button. (For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.)
We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here or in our Banner Forum post and here in the competition post.