HOT NOW :
Posted by Dahne1 at Monday, May 12, 2014 9 CommentsBates Motel Castle Devious Maids DH Game of Thrones Grey's Anatomy Hannibal Mad Men NCIS Orphan Black Quote of the Week Reign Revenge The 100 The Mentalist
A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team this past week. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off below the article.
1. Jaha (in Bellamy's mind): "Don't you know? Life is a fight!" Bellamy: "What am I supposed to do?!" Jaha: "Live. Breathe. Suffer. You owe them that! You want peace? Then you're going to have to earn it. Fight back!" (pablozky21)
2. Monty: "I'd like to give earth a giant hug." (Dahne)
3. Jasper: "It's been days since Bellamy captured him. How long until his friend's come looking?" Monty: "Cheer up. By that time we'll all be dead from hypothermia."
1) Norma: "I bought tickets to Montreal, to fly, we can leave tonight." Dylan: "You can't do that, that's insane." Norma: "I don't know what else to do! I got three tickets, I want you to come." Dylan: "You bought me a ticket." (Sandi wich)
I was so glad that Norma apologized for the way that she had treated Dylan throughout his life, and wanted to take him with them when she and Norman were going to run from the polygraph test.
2) Hallucinated Norma: "Norman, you need to know something very important." Norman: "What mother?" Hallucinated Norma: "You didn't kill Blaire Watson, I did." Norman: "You did?" Hallucinated Norma: "Yes. You have to keep this a secret, do you promise?" Norman: "I promise." Hallucinated Norma: "I will always be there for you, I will always protect you no matter what. Remember that" (Sandi wich)
What a great way to end the season, showing us what Norman sees during one of his blackouts! Can't wait to see what next year brings.
Beckett: "It's over. Senator Bracken you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett." (Ann-Sophie Hamel)
Rosie: "Rich women always complain about their maids to their friends. They complain about us, we complain about them. It’s the circle of life." (Samy Bgs)
1) Margaery: "We may be faced with an alarming number of weddings soon. I won't know what to called you. Sister? Or, mother.." (smirks) (Sandi wich)
Margaery is playing a dangerous game with Cersei, not sure King's Landing is going to cope with two Queens for very long...
2) Brienne: "When in Lord Tyrion's service did you do anything remotely related to do with combat?" Podrick: "I killed a man." Brienne: "Who?" Podrick: "A King's Guard. He tried to kill Lord Tyrion at the Blackwater." Brienne: "How did you kill a King's Guard?" Podrick: "I pushed a spear through the back of his head." (Sandi wich and Darth Locke)
Poor Podrick, not a story he wanted to remember, let alone recount to a stranger, he's not a fighter after all bless him. He has a tough journey ahead of him :( - Sandi
3. Cersei: "You never love anything in the world the way you love your first child. It doesn't matter what they do. And what he did, it shocked me. Do you think I'm easily shocked?" Margaery: "No." Cersei: "The things he did, shocked me." (Darth Locke)
Callie: "Check yourself before you wreck yourself." (Joshua Bower)
1. Feddie Lounds: "How was my funeral?" (Darth Locke)
2. Hannibal: "You must understand that blood and breath are only elements undergoing change to fuel your radiance. Just as the source of light is burning." (Darth Locke)
1. Mona: "Margaret, listen, Sugar Plum, these people are lost and on drugs and they have venereal diseases. It's not for you." (Tonya Papanikolas)
2. Pete: "Well, I'm glad we all agree the client's going to love having a woman's point of view - or whatever Peggy counts as." (Tonya Papanikolas)
1. Jane: "I love that you're predictable." Lisbon: "Just what a girl wants to hear." Jane: "What does a girl want to hear?" Lisbon: "I wish I knew." (Virginia Fontana and Tonya Papanikolas)
2. Jane: "I really want you to be happy, and that is the most important thing for me: that you do what makes you happy. Okay?" (Virginia Fontana)
3. Agent Fischer (to Jane): "You really think you can get him to take out a hit on you in one night? Usually only people who know you want to kill you." (Tonya Papanikolas)
1. McGee: "An internet security seminar? You? Am I being punked?" Tony: "No. Think about it. Who do you know that surfs more questionable websites than yours truly?" Bishop: "Not something to be proud of." McGee: "You have a good point. That's what you get for being a misogynist. What do you get if you kick a dog? Trip to Hawaii?" Tony: "Death by Abby." (Tonya Papanikolas)
2. Ducky (to Tony): "The French do see arrogance as a virtue so you'll be welcome there." (Tonya Papanikolas)
1. Helena: "It’s a miracle. We were meant to be together. Always. Sestra. I need your help. I was married. I think he took something from inside of me." (Darth Locke)
2. Cal: "You must have really gotten under their skin." Sarah: "They sort of got under mine first." (Darth Locke)
1) Kenna: "Do you want to tell me what happened to your father?" Pascal: "A bad man killed him." (Flashback to Bash killing a man while Pascal secretly watches) Kenna: "Whoever killed him will someday be punished, bad men always get what they deserve." (Sandi wich)
I have a bad feeling that we could be saying goodbye to Kenna in the finale to make Bash suffer. Not sure if they would kill off bash too at this point if they kill of Henry too though.
2) Henry: "God, spare me for the work I must do. It is for me to sit on England's throne, to slay their bastard Queen, and to rule a new empire. It's what I was meant for! But, Francis was right, before I invade England, there are things I must do here in France. First, I must kill my son and wed his wife." (Sandi wich)
Henry has gone totally mad now, this should make for an interesting finale. I wonder who will be the one who will ultimately kill him, there has to be so many contenders now, lol.
1. Emily: "I'm not finished yet." (Samy Bgs)
2. Conrad's monologue (Ann-Sophie Hamel)
3. Nolan: "Ems, you got him." (Ann-Sophie Hamel)
4. Victoria: "Goodbye, Conrad. Do rot in hell.” (pablozky21)
Click here to Read our Comment Policy
Here at SpoilerTV we allow you to personalize your experience by allowing you to customize various items on the site.
Background Colour Picker
Rounded Edges Sharp Edges Circle Square None
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button. (For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.). We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here.