Note: Please be aware that English is not my first language.
If you are a fan of Being Human you already know how ended last week’s episode. Sally died with her head shattered on the pavement. Victim of a violent murder as if it was impossible to escape her destiny.
The episode 4.09 titled: “Too far, Fast Forward!” begins exactly where last Monday's episode ended. Sally is now a ghost in the alternate universe that she created by changing her destiny.
If you believe her death will return Sally into "our universe" you are wrong. It’s not that easy. Her journey will continue over another year. What happens to the lives of Josh, Aiden and Nora? We'll see how Aiden deals with Sally’s death and the virus that decimates vampires. What are Nora and Bishop’s role in his life.
The relationship between Sally and Josh is more deepened in the episode and I loved it. Josh and Aiden live 2 separate lives and Sally is sharing Josh’ one (don't worry it's friendship only). If you are fans of Aiden and Sally you won’t be disappointed as the episode will address their relationship with a beautiful scene between them toward the end.
Sally is still desperate to go back to her universe and would do anything in her power to archive that goal. It is very difficult for me to preview the episode without giving to much spoilers so this week I will give you some quotes from the episode.
- If I ever see you again, I’m going to kill you
- I took your one chance, to cure yourself to lift the curse but you know what? You have a nice life…
- If I could just get to where I meant to be, we can still all be together.
- What other impossible request can I grant for you?
- You, you possessed me? Are you serious?
- You know what I love about the old country? The punishment always fit the crime.
- Who you think you are now, you will have no memory of.
- How can you be friends with someone like that? You know what he is? Are you one too?
- Take care of yourself. No matter what. Because you are so, so awesome.
- Oh no, are we really gonna have some epic Casablanca goodbye?
Those quotes are from Josh, Aiden, Sally, Nora, Bishop or Donna. Who will say them? Some are obvious, some not so much.
There's a scene at the end of the episode supposed to be in the near future of our beloved characters. I'm not going to spoil that scene but will be very interested to hear your thoughts about it after the episode.
I hope you will enjoy the episode as much as I did. The episode will air Monday at 9/8 central on SyFy.