We kick off with a short time jump and see how the characters have been coping with their respective situations. None have made much progress in resolving their issues yet, as they’re all working to understand the new conditions they’ve found themselves in and the rules that now apply to their conditions.
This is a nice episode that moves the plot forward, adds some new twists, and is interspersed with touching character interactions. One interesting scene deals with Donna’s first death.
Although I can’t give away too much about the story, I’ll leave you with some quotes on how our characters see each other and their conditions. It’s up to you to guess who said what to whom:
- “You’re either delusional or very powerful.”
- “I’m a runaway train.”
- “It still surprises me how nice you are to me.”
- “Here we are, allowing scantily clad women to throw us to the ground.”
- One character says “I love you” to another.
- One character calls another “high maintenance.”
Let’s hear your guesses in the comment section.