Just wanted to let you know that last month we broke our pageview record for the site (our previous record month was March 2013).
We had 8.2 Million pageviews for October 2013 which smashed the previous record of 7.2 Million by just under 1 Million Pageviews!
Also, equally impressive is that in October we have already passed the year to date Total Views for 2012. In 2012 we had a total of 61.4 Million Pageviews. As of Today, we already have 62.6 Million pageviews and we still have November and December to go! So it's already a record breaking year as well.
Other notable statistics for October 2013
- Over 1.2 Million Pageviews were from Mobile devices.
- 1.9 Million Videos were watched
- 25,000 Comments were posted
- 61,000 Comments were "Liked"
- 2,400 different people left comments.
- 2.1 Million Images were viewed in the Image Gallery
- Our Episode and Ratings Database was accessed by over 35,000 people and had over 80,000 views!
Other interesting Facts for October 2013.
- The Most Popular Browser being used by our readers was Google Chrome (44%)
- Windows is still the most Popular Operating System (72%)
- Over 67% of readers have a screen resolution of 1024*768 or more
- The most popular, non computer, device to access the site was the iPhone
- For Mobile users iOS (67%) and Android (29.5%) account for 96.5% of all Mobile traffic.
- The most viewed show for October was "Castle"
- The most viewed post was "The SpoilerTV Favourite TV Series Competition 2013 - The Final - Castle vs. Supernatural" which got 71,000 Pageviews
- The most viewed Image was the Cancellation/Renewal chart with 44,000 views.
- The most watched video was "The Walking Dead - Episode 4.02 - Infected - Sneak Peek 2" which was watched over 62,000 times.
On social media we now have the following totals.
- 6,500 people have added us to Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+spoilertv/posts)
- Over 5,500 people follow our Tumblr Page (http://spoilertv.tumblr.com/)
- Over 20,000 follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SpoilerTV)
- Over 40,000 people follow our main twitter account (https://twitter.com/spoilertv)
- We also have 1000's of people who follow our Show Specific Twitter and Facebook Pages.
And... we have been visited by almost every country on the planet :)
A massive thanks to all our helpers, contributors, writers, reviewers, uploaders, spies, scoop submitters, and general good people who volunteer their time on the site..
But more importantly, a massive thanks to our readers, commentators, viewers, lurkers, tweeters, Facebook Likers, G+1'ers, Tumblr's etc all of whom make running this site so much fun and so rewarding.
Let's hope this is not the last time we break so many records!
So to everyone involved, time to give yourselves a pat on the back!