Here are some quotes from tomorrow's episode. Can you guess who said what?
- ''Find him or we'll both be cleaning toilets in prison.''
- ''Oh, now you're a macho man? You're nothing but a pussy-ass servant.''
- ''Is it hard to sleep next to the same person every night?''
- ''That's the problem Sonya, why can't you just tell people what they want to hear?''
- ''My first kill, I couldn't get enough cheeseburgers.''
- ''Well, lets get the girls something to eat and I'll show you the surprise.''
- ''He's smart, he's been playing this for a long time.''
- ''I'm going to take my wife to a movie, pretend none of this happened.''
|Hunting for David Tate/Kenneth Hastings|
Episode 9 – “The Beetle” (Airs September 4, 10:00 pm e/p)
Written by Elwood Reid; Directed by Keith Gordon.