Hanna has some explaining to do to her parents and the police after she's found with something she shouldn't have. Mona spills a secret of Spencer's to the other Liars - leading to hurt feelings amongst the group. Emily tries to help Hanna, only to have "A" turn the tables. And Aria helps out a friend of Mike's, who gets the wrong impression of her.
Meanwhile, Shana keeps popping up in the most unusual places. And Spencer's investigation into who was on the other end of Ali's mysterious phone number leads her and Toby to Ravenswood - which is unlike any place they've ever seen.
What to Expect:
1. Road trip to Ravenswood! Viewers will get a glimpse of the creepy town that is the center of the PLL spin-off series, which will premiere after the Halloween special in October.
2. According to Entertainment Weekly, "Under the Gun" will feature Meg Foster as Carla Grunwald, a "no-nonsense, stubborn 60-year-old resident" of Ravenswood.
3. Get excited, Ezria fans! Aria and Ezra will have a dramatic scene together.
4. Hanna: I could get seven years.
Emily: Seven years for what?
5. Caleb wants to help Hanna, but Mr. Marin won't have it - "The less people she speaks to, the better."
6. Spemily is still on the outs after their fight outside the sorority house.
Tune in to an all-new episode of Pretty Little Liars, July 16 at 8/7c on ABC Family! What do you think will happen in "Under the Gun"? Hit the comments section below!