Posted by Dahne1 at Saturday, June 22, 2013 0 CommentsPolls Supernatural
In seasons 1 and 2, we learned that Azazel, the Yellow-Eyed Demon, created a group of special, psychic kids by dripping demon blood into their mouths on their 6 month birthday. Lucky for us, while many of them were completely insane, they had some memorable lines. Fan favorite Andy and surprise psycho Ava led the pack in great quips. Shout out below your favorite Special Kids quotes.
Also we have over 100 lines competing for a place in the Supernatural Best Quotes Competition. Any quote that is too long to fit in the poll is below the polls. Make sure you vote for your 2 favorites in each poll. We should begin the official contest on Sunday or Monday. Happy voting!
7. Sam: "But you still live in a van. I don't get it. I mean you could…you could have anything you ever wanted." Andy: "I mean I…I got everything I need." (Simon Said)
6. "I can't calm down. I just woke up in freaking Frontierland." (AHBL1)
5. "I have an evil twin." (Simon Said)
4. "Give me a minute. I'm still working through demons are real." (AHBL1)
3. Andy: "Sam! What are you doing here?" Sam: "I don't know." Andy: "What am I doing here?" (All Hell Breaks Loose 1)
2. "I mean you…you learn you've got a twin, you call him up. You go out for a drink. You don't start killing people!" (Simon Said)
1. "No, it'll all be fine alright? Just go get a cup of coffee. These aren't the droids you're looking for." (Simon Said)
9. "Dude, who are you?" (Hunted)
8. "No don't worry. I'm fine…except for every single thing that's happened." (AHBL1)
7. Sam: "I don't believe this." Ava: "Oh of course you don't. You think I'm a total nutjob." (Hunted)
6. "I just remembered, when I was a kid I swallowed like 8 things of pop rocks and then drank a whole can of coke. You don't think that that counts as a suicide attempt do you?" (Hunted)
5. "I'm the undefeated heavyweight champ." (AHBL1)
4. Dr. Waxler: "And what made you decide to seek out therapy?" Ava: "I have no idea." (Hunted)
3. "You said we were chosen for a reason. That is not chosen. That's killed." (AHBL1)
2. "Okay you know what, screw you buddy okay? Because I'm a secretary from Peoria and I'm not part of anything okay? Do you see this? I am getting married in 8 weeks. I am supposed to be at home addressing invitations, which I am way behind on by the way. But instead I drove out here to save your weirdo a**, but if you just want to stay here and die fine. Me? I'm due back on Planet Earth." (Hunted)
1. Ava: "Am I okay?" Sam: "Yeah." Ava: "I just helped you steal some dead guy's confidential psych files. I'm awesome." (Hunted)
Other Special Kids Quotes:
7. Jake: "The only thing I am going to do is wake up, hunt you down, and kill you myself." (AHBL2)
6. Weems: "I see you. Bye bye."
5. Lily: "How did we even get here? A minute ago I was in San Diego." Jake: "Well if it makes you feel any better, I went to sleep last night in Afghanistan." (AHBL1)
4. Jake: "Bench pressed 800 pounds stone-cold calm. I never told anybody of course. It was just too crazy." Sam: "Yeah crazy's relative." Jake: "I'm starting to get that." (AHBL1)
3. Scott: "You don't believe me." Waxler: "I believe that you believe it." Scott: "Then here, wanna shake on it?" (Hunted)
2. Jake: "Salt is a weapon?" Sam: "It's a brave new world." (AHBL1)
1. Max: "All these people kept coming with like casseroles. I finally had to tell them all to go away. You know 'cause nothing says I'm sorry like a tuna casserole." (Nightmare)
Quotes too long for the poll:
Dean: "I kinda have this problem with uh…" Sam: "Flying?" Dean: "It's never really been an issue until now." Sam: "You're joking right?" Dean: "Do I look like I'm joking? Why do you think I drive everywhere?" (Phantom Traveler)
Dean: "Saved you a**. Talked the Sheriff down to a fine. Dude, I'm matlock." Sam: "But how?" Dean: "Told him you were a dumba** pledge and we were hazzing you." Sam: "What about the shotgun?" Dean: "I told him we were hunting ghosts and that spirits are repelled by rock salt." Sam: "And he believed you." Dean: "Well you look like a dumba** pledge." (Hookman)
Dean: "Alright, just slow down would you? I mean first you tell me you've got the Shining and then you tell me that I've got to go back home especially when…" Sam: "When what?" Dean: "When I swore to myself that I would never go back there." Sam: "Look Dean we have to check this out just to make sure." Dean: "I know we do." (Home)
Dean: "Look Sammy what can I say man? It's a dangerous gig. I drew the short straw. That's it. End of story." Sam: "Don't talk like that alright? We've still got options." Dean: "What options? You've got burial or cremation. I know it's not easy but I'm going to die and you can't stop it." Sam: "Watch me." (Faith)
Sam: "Hell Hounds Lair.com." Dean: "Let me guess, streaming live out of mom's basement." Sam: "Yeah probably." Dean; "Yeah most of those websites wouldn't know a ghost if it bit them in the persequeeter." (Hell House)
Sam: "What the hell are you talking about Dean? We've been searching for this demon our whole lives. It's the only thing we've ever cared about." Dean: "Sam, I want to waste it. I do okay. But it's not worth dying over." Sam: "What?" Dean: "I mean it. If hunting this demon means you getting yourself killed, then I hope we never find the damn thing." (Salvation)
Sam: "Where the hell were you?" Dean: "Just working my imaginary case." Sam: "Yeah and…" Dean: "Oh well you were right, I didn’t find much. Yeah except Angela's boyfriend died last night, slit his own throat, but you know that's normal. Ah let's see what else. Oh yeah, he was seeing Angela everywhere before he died, but you know I'm sure that's just me transferring my own feelings." Sam: "Okay I get it. I'm sorry. Maybe there is something going on here." Dean: "Maybe? Sam, I know how to do my job despite what you might think." (Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things)
Dean: "Sam, you and dad…you're the most important people in my life, and now…I never should have come back, Sam. It wasn't natural and now look what's come of it. I was dead and I should have stayed dead. You wanted to know how I was feeling…well that's it. So tell me, what could you possibly say to make that alright?" (Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things)
Madison: "You know for a stakeout, your car's a bit conspicuous. What are you still doing here?" Dean: "Honestly…uh, we're pretty sure you're not going to turn tonight but we've got to be 100% sure. So, you know…we're lurking." (Heart)
Dean: "All of them…everyone you saved, everyonr Sammy and I saved. They're all dead, and there's this woman…haunting me. I don't know why. I don't know what the connection is, not yet ayway. It's like my old life is like coming after me or something, like it doesn't want me to be happy. Course I know what you'd say…well not the you that played softball, but you'd say, 'Go hunt the djinn. It put you here. It can put you back. Your happiness over all those people's lives…no contest.' Right? But why? Why is it my job to save these people? Why do I have to be some kind of hero? What about us huh? Mom's not supposed to live her life, Sammy's not supposed to get married? Why do we have to sacrifice everything dad? It's…yeah." (WiaWSNB)
Screencaps by Supernatural Wiki, Tumblr, Amo Sobrenatural, and Home of the Nutty
If you're seeing this it means you're having trouble loading the site.
This is normally caused by an Extension/Addon installed in your Browser such as Adblock, Adblock Plus, Ghostery, Admuncher, AVAST! etc. You should try whitelisting www.spoilertv.com and spoilertv.co.uk domains to ensure that all content is properly loaded.
See the Troubleshooting Guide Here
Print FriendlyFull ScreenWe welcome relevant, respectful comments.
Click here to Read our Comment Policy
Here at SpoilerTV we allow you to personalize your experience by allowing you to customize various items on the site. Close the popup to save your changes
Background Colour Picker
Rounded Sharp Circle
Square None Grid (3 cols) Grid (Beta)
Rounded Sharp Circle
Square None Grid (3 cols) Grid (Beta)
Unread Off (Default)
Unread Off (Default)
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button. (For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.). We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here.