The Psych season 7 finale is almost upon us, and so I bring you another batch of Non-Spoilery Teases. Dig in Psych-os!
- Someone steals office supplies to sell on eBay.
- What was promised to be cake mix is surely NOT cake mix.
- Shawn may remember a lot of things, but he can't seem to remember the name of a poison.
- There's a mysterious timer counting down to something.
- If you're dying of poison, you do NOT want Gus by your side.
- Lassie's habit of sucking up to senior law enforcement officers doesn't go over well with Trout.
- Shawn's idea of contacting the police is not the same as Trout's, and involves lots of "smoochies."
- A pivotal car chase gets off to a slow start.
- The truth about someone's job comes out to a person with power.
- Someone has a difficult time dealing with silence, and it may not be who you'd think.
- Lassie almost strangles someone.
- The odd personal lives of the SBPD provide potential fodder for "Badge & Honor," the crime show Trout consults on. (Perhaps a Dick Wolf production?)
- Someone makes a grand sacrificial gesture.
It's a great end to one of the show's best seasons, and I hope you enjoy the finale as much as I did. Can't wait 'til season 8!