Posted by Dahne1 at Sunday, March 03, 2013 11 Comments
This episode won't win any awards but at least this time there was some snappy dialogue, especially in the beginning. I adored the trooper and his instance that zombies are real. Supernatural has been doing a great job of making the police extra funny this season. I'm thinking we need to do a poll on our favorite law enforcement quotes in SPN, although since great law lines came right from the pilot it might be a massive undertaking. What were your favorite lines by police figures in Supernatural? Sound off in the comments below.
12. Trooper: "Since when have the feds started tracking zombie activity." Dean: "We don't track zombie activity because there's no such thing as zombies." Trooper: "Unh huh."
11. Sam: "So you know who this is Dean, walking us to our deaths?" Dean: "Don't know. Don't care."
10. Trooper: "People don't walk away from that. Zombies do."
9. Dean: " Alright, you're not welching on that deal. Not on my watch. If you die, it's going to be because of something normal." Sam: "Heart attack?" Dean: "Exactly. Yeah eat your burger."
8. Dean: "Balls!"
7. Sam: "Whatcha got?" Dean: "Dragon penis." Sam: "What?" Dean: "Ancient Greek hunter by the name of uh Dracopolis. Uh near as I can tell he was a bada**, whose name incidentally in Greek…" Sam: "No, no, no. I…I…I…I got that. Thanks Ace."
6. Dean: "Really Sam? Trash talking a god. Seriously?"
5. Dean: "That's the dead guy?" Trooper: "Dead my a**. That's a zombie boys."
4. Hailey: "So we're hanging our lives on the writings of a dead man, who's named after genitalia." Dean: "It's a loose translation."
3. Dean: "Ah I've got to say I am a little disappointed." Sam: "Yeah because you wanted to shoot zombies." Dean: "Damn straight I wanted to shoot some zombies."
2. Sam: "Do we call 911?" Dean: "And tell them what? That the…the dead guy we stole from the morgue is alive and having a coronary."
1. Sam: "Um we need to think Dean. Wha…what do we know of that has uh Jason Bourne fighting skills, dies a lot, and has a history with violent women?" Dean: "I don't know. You."
9. Dean: "Alright so the way we usually handle this is we summon the b** and we work him over until he undoes whatever it is he did." Hailey: "Summon Zeus."
8. Zeus: "Oh come now. Can't we do this civilized?" Dean: "Well it depends on you. All we need is to break a curse you put on a little kid. So how about you say yes and we all go home?"
7. Hailey: "My friends were gone and when I found him, his clothes were torn off, his eyes were frozen solid, but he was still alive. I just knew there was something off about him. The way that he would…" Dean: "Die every day?"
6. Sam: "All you do is die. What's that supposed to mean?" Prometheus: "Once a day for as long as I can remember. After a few hours, I'm back." Dean: "What? You're like a real life Kenny?"
5. Dean: "Yeah and if things go all Dawn of the Dead on us you'll be our first call." Trooper: "Boys, aim for the head."
4. Sam: "So full powered, really? Then why'd it take you 7 years to track down Prometheus." Artemis: "He was hiding." Sam: "Hiding from you? So the god of hunters couldn't find a shack in Montana."
3. Dean: "You better start talking. What are you and if you say zombie, I swear…" Prometheus: "What? No I'm not anything." Dean: "Look 2 minutes ago you were room temperature. You're something."
2. Sam: "The best I can tell Prometheus." Dean: "Seriously?" Sam: "Yeah." Dean: "But didn't he…he steal fire or something?" Sam: "Yep, he uh Ocean's 11'd Mount Olympus and stole the flames of Olympia."
1. Dean: "So no word from Cas, Kevin's taking his sweet little time and you're acting cagey. We need to leave before I start climbing these walls." Sam: "Well uh, in that case I can give you zombies."
8. Prometheus: "Look I don't know what I am okay. I don't know who I am. All I know is all I do is die. So if you want to shoot me, shoot me. Just promise me you'll finish the job because I can't take this anymore."
7. Prometheus: "Yeah I guess but none of that…none of that means anything unless I can save my son."
6. Hailey: "Look at me. I'm sorry that I ran out on you all those years ago. I was scared. I didn't understand what was going on but we have a child and whatever you have, he has. I need to know how to stop it. What curse?"
5. Sam: "How do you know Dean? Bobby, Rufus, now Prometheus. You think any of them chose death? No. The life chose for them."
4. Dean: "Wait. I'm sorry. You…you…you just discovered that you have a 7 year old son and you want to walk away?"
3. Sam: "You know, I'm starting to think maybe I was being naïve." Dean: "What are you talking about?" Sam: "When I said that I could just will myself into coming out of these trials unscathed." Dean: "No, no, no. Stop with the sullen emo cr**. Alright that's…you're not going to die like Prometheus."
2. Dean: "Listen you can run and hide and die for all eternity. It's your choice but Sam and I are going to go after Zeus with or without you." Prometheus: "I'm in."
1. Dean: "We are going into this deal blind and I don’t know what's ahead or what it's going to bring for Sam. Now he's covering pretty good but I know that he is hurting and this one was supposed to be on me so for all that we've been through, I'm asking you. You keep a lookout for my little brother okay."
Eye-Rollingly Bad Dialogue:
Trooper: "Article said it all. Dead as dog poop."
Artemis: "Now…I'm your worst enemy."
Let's Hear It for Self-Preservation Award -
Trooper: "That's grizzly country. You couldn't pay me enough to hike those woods. Not without a bazooka."
Rufus Actually Said it but it's still Golden Award -
Dean: "Whatever it was, guy's dead now. Alright. Remember what Bobby said. Hmm, wood chipper beats everything. Yeah well, so does grizzly bear."
I Feel Your Pain Dean (aka The Most Overused Trope in Genre TV Right Now) Award -
Dean: "Wait so now you have amnesia."
I've Watched This Show 8 Years and I Just Don't Buy It Award -
Dean: "Well uh, here's to that crazy little wildcard called love. How did you know Artemis had the hots for Prometheus anyway?" Sam: "Intuition. Uh luck."
Screencaps by Supernatural Fans Online
If you're seeing this it means you're having trouble loading the site.
This is normally caused by an Extension/Addon installed in your Browser such as Adblock, Adblock Plus, Ghostery, Admuncher, AVAST! etc. You should try whitelisting www.spoilertv.com domains to ensure that all content is properly loaded.
See the Troubleshooting Guide Here
Follow SpoilerTV on Social Media
Print FriendlyFull Screen