Hey guys! I'm back with some tidbits about the upcoming Psych - and let me tell you, it's a fun one. Although I would stay far away from online dating after watching this...
Here are your non-spoilery teases for the week, I baked 'em fresh:
- Madeleine Spencer returns, and discusses her concerns about Henry while holding what may be a frozen corndog.
- Shawn surprises Juliet with his plans for future living arrangements...and perhaps not in the way she was expecting.
- There's an undercover operation that someone probably should have told Shawn about.
- Shawn and Juliet both share intimate moments with other people.
- There's an online dating profile of a man so irresistible that even Chief Vic can't look away.
- Juliet's favorite TV show is criticized, and Shawn passionately defends it.
- Shawn's subtle sign language for "doing it" is apparently not that subtle. Although someone does mistaken it for opening a jar.
- Gus' birth, according to him, is a miracle.
- Online dating works out well for Gus, who finds a surprisingly awesome woman.
- Shawn's family life proves traumatizing and prompts a big decision.
- Shawn and Gus' new girlfriend may disagree on what constitutes a "snack."
- Someone named "Max" comes in and shakes things up.
- There's a very sweet scene toward the end, which involves the discussion of many pugs.