I had the privilege of watching White Collar’s Season 4 finale “In the Wind” and I have to say the show has outdone itself again. All throughout the season we have seen how Neal is trying to reconnect with his father James and his search for Ellen’s missing box of evidence. These will all be addressed in this season’s finale. Here are some highlights:
· Last week, Agent Amanda Callaway (Emily Procter) was introduced as Peter and Neal’s new boss and the last scene showed her calling Senator Pratt. All I can say is that I am not sure what her real intentions are –whether she is really working for Pratt or if she is just ambitious and just loves her job too much. I have a feeling we have not seen the last of Agent Callaway. I hope I am right since I am a confessed big fan of Emily.
· A lovely and romantic scene with Neal and Sara at the top of the Empire State will surely make the shippers very happy.
· Peter & Neal have joined forces again and has to quickly device a plan to retrieve the box after Amanda immediately sent all of the department’s agents to search for the box.
· Now the big question – will Neal & Peter get to the box first before Amanda or Senator Pratt? If you know how clever Neal is then you know the answer to this.
· Will the contents of the box be revealed? Yes but the information in the box will hurt certain people.
· There is an unexpected twist at the end, a cliff hanger that will leave us all anxious for Season 5.
Please do not miss White Collar’s Season 4 Finale on USA March 5 10:00 p.m. EST/PST.