The Good Wife - Season 4 - Christina Ricci to guest, Denis O'Hare to return
Thursday, September 06, 2012
The Good Wife
Christina Ricci will play Therese, an outrageous comedienne who uses her beauty for comedic effect. The character is described as a "dry and matter-of-fact" woman who likes to shock people and joke around, even when she probably shouldn't. The controversial funny lady will seek out Lockhart/Gardner's services.
Furthermore, Denis O'Hare's return as Judge Abernathy was officialised when he announced via a photograph on Twitter the arrival of Brian Dennehy on the show :
The best drama series on network television (or #2 best, but if it's not the best drama now, by January 2013 it will be) already has plenty of guests lining up to be on the show this fall :
- Denis O'Hare (returning) : Judge Charles Abernathy.
- Rita Wilson (returning) : Viola Walsh.
- Marc Warren (recurring) : Kalinda's manipulative ex-husband.
- Nathan Lane (recurring) : a bottom line-obsessed manager imposed on Lockhart/Gardner by the bank.
- Miriam Shor (recurring) : a reporter.
- Kristin Chenoweth (recurring ?) : a top-of-her-game political reporter who wants to know more about the Florricks.
- Amanda Peet (recurring) : a military lawyer who becomes friends with Alicia.
- Christina Ricci : Therese, an outrageous comedienne.
- Maura Tierney : a self-made millionaire who has become the doyenne of Chicago Democratic politics.
- Annabella Sciorra : a tough, smart gangland lawyer who's a doppelganger of Alicia.
- Dominic Chianese : a veteran judge with an uncanny knowledge of computer programming.
- Brian Dennehy : if he has scenes with Denis O'Hare, his character is in the courtroom.
By the way, the four-word titles of the first three episodes of season 4 are :
Episode 4.01 (September 30) : I Fought the Law.
Episode 4.02 (October 7) : And the Law Won.
Episode 4.03 (October 14) : Two Girls, One Code.
Sources : The Huffington Post and TVLine.
Click to Read our Comment Policy
Banner / Colour Picker
You can use any banner you like to personalise your SpoilerTV.
All you need to do is to put a link to your banner in the box below and press the Click Button.
(For best results your image should be 1090px wide and 200px high.)
We have more banners in our Banner Gallery here or in our Banner Forum post.
Background Colour Picker