Update: 14th September We've just made some updates to the Dashboard to drastically improve the performance of the dashboard and to remove old articles.
We hope you enjoy using the newer faster version.
Update: 5th September Some minor bug fixes.
- You can now add up to 60 Shows in your favourites
- The Favicon for the website now shows you the unread notification count
- The “Starred” ratings is now added as a chart to the Popular page. Make sure you go through your shows and give them a star rating out of 5.
- Fixed “404” errors on the Load More articles button
- Fixed issue with links not opening in Popup windows when you have selected popups in the options
See Release Notes and Help for more information.
Update: 5th July We've just deployed the latest version of the Dashboard here.
Massive thanks again to Tharshan our Developer for making all these changes.
- New Updated Design and Layout to fit into the same SpoilerTV look and feel
- Show Logos added to Show Pages
- RSS Icon added to Show Pages
- Show Descriptions added to Show Pages
- Current Status added to Show Pages
- Episode and Season Number now appear on the Calendar Popups
- Fixed bug in IE9 with Network Labels
- Fixed bug in Firefox with Star Ratings overlapping
- When not logged in the Ratings links now prompts you to Log in.
- Fixed bug in display window
- Various Performance improvements
If you find any bugs/errors please use the Feedback form on the site.
Update: 27th April We've just deployed the latest version of the Dashboard here.
- New Onscreen Notifications to alert you when any new info is added for your Favourite Shows (See Help Documentation fo details)
- You can now rate the shows you like with our 5 Star Ratings System.
- Added new responsive design to provide better support for Mobile/Tablet and different Monitor/Screen Sizes.
- Fixed error in Episode Sort Order for Networks Page
- Fixed alignment of various UI buttons/links including the Social Media Links, +1 and Facebook Like Buttons on Show Pages
- Improved Error Messages when there is nothing to display on Network Pages
- Links to Episode Polls added Past Episodes Lists and Calendar
- UI Refresh on all elements
- Fixed Error on Favourites Screen to allow all Favs for a Network to be selected
- Improved Article Pagination to load more articles.
- Improved Database Performance
- New Twitter Account which tweets out any new changes to the Episode Database https://twitter.com/#!/stv_notify
As some of you may or may not know we've been working on a great little feature that we hope you'll really enjoy and find useful.
It's the SpoilerTV Plus Dashboard.
Before we get into the details I would just like to say a few words of thanks to our lead Developer, Tharshan (http://twitter.com/viperfx09), who has done this all in his spare time and at zero cost. I owe him a massive debt of thanks as well as a large quantity of beer.
I'd also like to thank Jason another developer who has just come on board to help with the future development of this.
And lastly to all the Beta testers who have helped shape the product and as well as finding the bugs!
So what is SpoilerTV Plus Dashboard?
Basically it's a complete frontend for all SpoilerTV users to customise their SpoilerTV experience. This does NOT replace the existing SpoilerTV.com site, this is like an added extra. Some of the key features are:
- Customisable Show Favourites to display just the information you want.
- Comprehensive Episode Database from over 150 shows
- The Episode Database will have future episodes titles for a large number of shows before any other site.
- Calendar Features to see when your shows are on
- Quick access to Promotional Photos, Promos, Sneak Peeks and Press Releases.
- Popular Shows and Network Charts
- Highly Configurable with more configuration options coming.
To access the site you go here
Please take some time to read the online help file here
And you can see the recent changes in our Release Notes here
We also have a dedicated Twitter Account for all STVPlus news and updates here. It is HIGHLY recommended that you follow this account to be kept up to date with any updates and downtimes etc.
This is just the first release of the system and there are likely to be some issues. If you have any questions, suggestions, bugs etc please use the Feedback from here.
Or in the comments below, or by emailing me directly.
All the above links can be easily found on the STVPlus dashboard.
As mentioned this is just the first of several releases we have planned for STVPlus and new releases will have new features and functionality.
Some of the things we hope to include are: Support for Multiple Sneak Peeks, Ratings Statistics, Improved Calendar, Article Sorting, User Submission Forms, Email Alerts, Browser Notifications, Colour Themes, Mobile Support, as well as any ideas you come up with.
This is all brought to you free of charge thanks to the awesome developers, helpers and the SpoilerTV team who help populate this data for you.
So jump on in to http://www.stvplus.com and let us know what you think in the comments.